Pak Army Rawalpindi Jobs 2022: The Pak Army is inviting applications for vacancies such as Assistant Managers, Clerks, Storemans, Drivers and Other. These vacancies are advertised in the daily newspaper of 22 March 2022. These vacancies are at COD Rawalpindi, Army Heritage Foundation Rawalpindi.
Candidates who have completed Primary, Matric and Intermediate education, as well as Diploma and Graduation (BA/BSc), are eligible to apply. Applicants with education can apply from now. Apply for the latest Pak Army jobs before April 4, 2022 to be considered. To apply for the latest Pak Army Clerk jobs, please read the complete advertisement online.
Pak Army Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 as Clerk, Storeman, and Assistant Manager at COD Rawalpindi
|Name:||Pak Army Rawalpindi|
|Title||Clerk, Storeman Assistant Managers Security Guards Drivers|
|Education||Primary, Matric and Intermediate grades, as well as Diploma and Graduation (BA/BSc).|
|Job Location:||Rawalpindi (Pakistan)|
|Last Date to Apply:||4th April, 2022|
Name of the Posts, Qualifications and Eligibility
- Assistant Managers
- Support Staff
The candidate must hold a Matriculation, F.A., or B.A. and the skills required by the company.
Pakistan Army Jobs in Attock Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Bhakkar Chakwal Chiniot Dera Ghazi Khan Faisalabad Gujranwala Gujrat Hafizabad Jhang Jhelum Kasur Khanewal Khushab Lahore Layyah Lodhran Mandi Bahauddin Mianwali Multan Muzaffargarh Narowal Nankana Sahib Okara Pakpattan Rahim Yar Khan Rajanpur Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Toba Tek Singh and Vehari.
Terms and Conditions:
- The following documents must be sent along with your application to the address below.
- Attested photocopy of qualification/experience certificates/ diplomas Advertisement
- Attested photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card together with 1x recent passport-size photograph
- Attested Photocopy of the Domicile Certificate.
- All interested candidates are asked to complete the job application form.
- Only the short-listed candidates will receive a call for a test/interview.
- Participation in the interview/test will not result in a TA/DA.
- The department reserves all rights to fill or withhold appointment against advertised posts.
- Candidates who are already employed in the government should apply via the appropriate channel.
- All applicants should submit a copy their most recent bio-data/CV along with a duly attested copy CNIC and a passport-sized photo together with any educational documents.
- Photocopies attested of educational documents.
- Attested copies of experience certificates and diplomas
- If you are already employed in a Govt department, you will need a NOC certificate.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photos
Application form, details & registration:
|Apply||Send your application via mail|
|Notification||Download Notification – COD RawalpindiDownload Notification – Rawalpindi Drivers / Security Guards
Download Notification – Army Heritage Foundation Rawalpindi
|Pak Army Jobs||Pakistan Army Jobs|