Kpk Information Technology Jobs 2022 Apply online .KPITB jobs 2022: The application is now open to submit an application in KPITB Jobs 2022. KPK Information Technology Board; the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board has announced a variety of job openings for 2022. Students who have completed their compulsory education shouldn’t miss the chance to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. People who are looking for jobs within the KPIT are advised to apply for the new positions being that have been announced.
This board is aiming to accelerate the ICT and related services sector expansion. Pakistani graduates who completed master’s or intermediate study could apply for the open positions. The vacancies were announced in an announcement in the media in the last few days. Students with a variety of educational backgrounds are eligible to apply since multiple fields are open.
Female and male candidates can both be qualified to apply for an interview with the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board. Candidates who meet the criteria must not miss this chance. The application-related documents or the procedures have to be submitted by 31st August 2022.
Details About KPITB Jobs 2022
||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board
|Number of Vacancies:
||Masters and Intermediate
||31st August 2022
students from everywhere across Pakistan and Kashmir are eligible to apply for the following positions if they possess the education required:
- Finance & Accounts Officer
- Graphics Designer
- Manager Business Development & Marketing
- Manager Infrastructure
- Media & Communication Officer
- ICT Infrastructure Officer
- BPO Facility Management Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Quantity Surveyor
- Software Developer
- Coordinator for loading and boarding
- Digital Skills Officer
- Lab Assistant
- Manager – Technical Training & Certification
- Procurement Officer
- Project Director
The applicants who are interested should follow the steps below to submit their applications:
- Domicile is required.
- CNIC is required.
- Experience certificates are needed.
- Applications that are unclear or incomplete are not accepted.
- Candidates who have been short-listed are invited to the interview.
- Candidates must possess qualifications specific to the position they’re seeking.
- Recent passport-sized photographs.
- either DA is not available.
The deadline for applications to the KPIT Jobs is the 30th of August 2022. submit your application before deadline date.
How to Apply?
The process to apply for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board job openings 2022 is open online. For more information, visit the official website listed below.