The Federal Investigation Agency is directly subordinate to the Ministry of Interior of Pakistan. It is responsible for maintaining peace and order on a both the international and national levels in accordance with the conditions and requirements. It was created in the Constitution Act of 1974 and was established in January 1975.
- Introduction to FIA:
- Federal Investigation Agency – FIA Latest Jobs
- Eligibility Criteria:
How do I apply?
Federal Investigation Agency vacancy announcement made public today. Applicants from across Pakistan should review the online form at Federal Investigation Agency FIA Jobs 2022 – recruitment.fia.gov.pk.
FIA Online Apply will start on August 2nd, 2022. The Federal Investigation Agency is setting up a job portal called recruitment.fia.gov.pk to receive online applications and manage the entire recruitment process.Other information like test schedule, test dates, and roll number slips will also be uploaded on this portal. A complete online application procedure will be available on the portal.
If you’re interested Pakistani nationals seeking a lucrative career, don’t overlook the Federal Investigation Agency FIA Recruitment. FIA is seeking bright, talented young and active Pakistani citizens to become member of FIA.These positions are open to all the genders (Male/Female). Minority quotas are strictly enforced according to FIA rules. Candidats who are from AJK, GB, erstwhile FATA, Balochistan, KPK, Sindh and Punjab are qualified.
We will keep you updated on the latest details related to this recruitment, including rolls number slips dates for tests as well as other details for the recruitment. Visitors are advised to keep checking this site for any new information.The latest vacancy announcement is in search of employees from BPS-01 through BPS-15. Appointments will be made by merit and on a regular basis.
Introduction to FIA:
FIA is the Successor of Pakistan Special Police Establishment. It was created following independence because of the increasing the rate of crime with each passing day. The group was deemed responsible for crimes such as human trafficking and corruption and money laundering, gambling, border control, terrorist activities and cyber-crimes, etc.
FIA is responsible to take care of the most critical aspect of the development of the nation and takes risk proactively 24 hours a day. It is required to provide that its employees have a secure and long-term job with plenty of benefits, allowances, and well-paying compensation packages.
- Assistant Sub-Inspectors
- security guard
- Dispatch Riders
- Staff car drivers
- Sub-Inspector Investigation
- Upper Division Clerk
Presently, FIA July 2022 advertisement advertises the openings for assistant, sub-inspector investigation Stenotypist and Clerk for the Upper Division. Constables, Assistant Sub-Inspectors, Staff Car Drivers, Dispatch Riders, Deputy Messenger and Chowkidar.
Civilians and ex-servicemen alike are suitable. Candidates who are selected must be employed anyplace in Pakistan according to the guidelines for the department. Federal employees are also eligible as long as they are able to provide a an NOC.
Inquiring Pakistani students who would like to apply must meet requirements for physical and academic and qualifications according to FIA requirements.
- 2. Second Class (or Grade C) Bachelor degree, and Basic IT Training for 6 weeks. Course following choosing.
FIA Sub Inspector Jobs:
- 2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an HEC an accredited institution.
- Height 5 feet 6 inches for males.
- Female Height 5 feet 4 inches for females.
- Men only from 33 – 34.5
- Intermediate level with minimum speed for shorthand of 80 wpm, and an average typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Intermediate course with three weeks of foundational IT training course after selecting.
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Jobs:
- 2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor Degree.
- Male Height 5 feet 6 inches for males.
- Height for Females 5 feet 4 inches for females.
- Chest Size: 33 to 34.5 inches only for males.
FIA Constable Jobs:
- Education: Matric
- Male Height 5 feet 6 inches for males.
- Female Height 5 feet 4 inches
- Chest The range of 33 to 34.5 inches only for males.
Candidates should review the requirements listed within the advertisement. Other jobs like chauffeurs for staff cars dispatch riders, assistant messengers, and watchmen need basic education.
How do you apply?
- Interested applicants can submit their applications online at FIA job portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk.
- FIA will open this website for recruitment on August 2nd, 2022.
- Only online applications made through the FIA Job Portal will be evaluated.
- Candidates are asked to continue going to the FIA portal after submitting online applications to check for announcements of upcoming announcements as well as information about the process of recruitment.
- Deadline for submitting applications is on the 24th of August, 2022.